Before starting, make sure you are on FirstPromoter Chargebee integration setup, either by going to Settings > Integrations > Chargebee > Setup or from the Quick Setup Wizard from Getting Started section. Make sure you see this:
Set Chargebee Webhooks
- Login to Chargebee and go to Settings > Webhook Settings
- Click 'Add new webhook' button on top right(if it's visible)
- On Webhook name set something like 'FirstPromoter'
- On the Webhook URL, paste the Webhook Endpoint URL value from FirstPromoter integration setup
- Select API version - V2
- Check 'Exclude card object from webhook call'
- Click 'Create Webhook'
- Back to FirstPromoter, on 'Site' field, enter your Chargebee subdomain(look at the URL bar, if your URL is https://mycompany.chargebee.com your site is 'mycompany')
- Click 'Save'