NOTE: We are not handling the money transfer/transaction for your company we just do the tracking.
This means we are not transfering money from your Stripe account to your affiliates' bank or from your Paypal account to affiliates' Paypal account. However we offer alternatives that are both cheap and fast.
FirstPromoter allows you to pay through any payment provider you want, including bank, cash, etc as long you mark the payouts as completed, but we recommend using Paypal Mass Payments to pay multiple affiliates at once (it takes 5 minutes/month to pay hundreds of affiliates).
There are 2 steps required to handle the payouts with FirstPromoter:
- Generating the payouts. Done automatically according to the payout terms set on the campaign. More details.
- Paying and marking the payouts as completed(presented below).
Paying affiliates using Paypal Mass Payments
FirstPromoter uses Paypal Mass Payments as a quick way to pay multiple affiliates at once. Here you can find more information about it. In order to use Paypal Mass payment you need:
a) Paypal Business account
b) A TXT file with amounts to pay for each affiliates which is generated by FirstPromoter.
How to generate the Paypal Mass Payment file with FirstPromoter
- go to your Payouts > Pending
- select the pending payouts you want to pay. You can use the Date Filter to filter by Due date if you have multiple campaigns with different payout terms.
- After selecting the payouts, click "Generate Paypal payment" to get the Paypal payment file
- Click on 'Generate and Download' button
- Upload the downloaded file to Paypal (login to Paypal and go to Tools > Mass Payments).
- After you make the payment click on 'Mark Payouts as Completed' on FirstPromoter in order to register all the payments:
Paying affiliates without using Paypal Mass Payments
To pay single affiliate that doesn't have any pending payouts OR you want to make a partial payout:
- go to Payouts > Upcoming
- find the affiliate
- click "Partial payout"
- to pay the entire balance let the amount field blank. For a partial payout, enter the amount - make sure the amount is not higher than the one you see on Payouts > Upcoming, Remaining balance column.
To pay one ore more affiliates that have pending payouts generated:
- go to Payouts > Pending
- find the affiliates(you can use the search box)
- make sure they don't have any red warning icon near their name
- make the payment(bank, simple Paypal payment, etc)
- check the payout item and click "Mark as completed"