Before starting, make sure you are on FirstPromoter Recurly integration setup, either by going to Settings > Integrations > Recurly > Setup or from the Quick Setup Wizard from Getting Started section. Make sure you see this:
Step 1) Set API credentials
- Open new browser tab, login to your Recurly dashboard than go to Developers > API credentials
- Click on 'Add Private API key'
- Add a key name like 'FirstPromoter' and check 'Read-only' checkbox
- Click 'Save changes'
- Copy the Private API key and paste it into FirstPromoter Recurly Setup > Private API key field
- On 'Subdomain' field, enter your Recurly subdomain(look at the URL bar, if your URL is https://mycompany.recurly.com your subdomain is 'mycompany')
Step 2) Set Recurly Webhooks
- Go back to Recurly dashboard, go to Developers > Webhooks and click on Configure button
- Click on New Endpoint
- Copy the Webhook Endpoint URL value from FirstPromoter Recurly Setup form and paste it into Endpoint URL field on Recurly
- Click 'Save Changes' after you fill the Endpoint Name field
Step 3) Finish
Go back to FirstPromoter and click 'Save'. If you don't get any error messages, you are successfully connected to Recurly API.