Reports give you a much better picture of how your affiliate or referral program performs across 17 data points during different periods.
Click here to see a list of all columns/fields and how they are calculated
Currently we have 3 reports you can analyze:
- Overview report - contains the data aggregated from all campaigns and promoters (updated every 3 minutes)
- Campaigns report - contains data for each individual campaign (updated every 3 minutes)
- Promoters report - contains data for each individual promoter that has at least one referral or lead referred. Promoters that haven't referred any lead until the last update aren't included in the report. This report is updated every hour. In the UI you can see top 20 promoters but you can download the full report.
We pre-set 4 periods for each report but you can use the "Custom" tab to set up your own interval and grouping type.
By default there are 9 columns visible for monthly grouping and 7 for the others. You can click the the select box where it says "[x] columns visible" to show more columns and hide others.
Ordering / Sorting the data
By default data is sorted by revenue, highest first. You can click on the column names to sort the data by other fields.
For campaigns and promoters report, sorting is made at the campaigns or promoters level. For ex if you sort promoters report by net-revenue column for the Last 8 weeks period, promoters that have the highest net-revenue in the last 8 weeks in total will appear first.
Another example: If you want to get top promoters for January, select the time range from 1st to 31st January and group by month. By clicking the column names you'll be able to see promoters ordered by that specific data point for month of January.
Click on the green "Download" button on top right to open the download section. There are 2 download options:
- as CSV - dowload data as CSV. For promoter and campaigns you can select only one field to download at once because of CSV format limitations.
- as JSON - download data in JSON format. Here you can select multiple columns, not just one.
The date range and grouping setup is the same as the one you set on the main table, but you can select to download different fields.