By default, all emails sent to your affiliates come from our email servers. To have more control over the email branding, tracking and deliverability, some companies prefer to use their own servers with their own configuration.
Note: This feature is available only on Business and Enterprise plans.
To change the "From" email address you first need to set up your SMTP server settings:
- Go to Settings (button on top-right) > Emails & Notifications
- Scroll down and click on "set up SMTP settings" link
- This will send you to the SMTP configuration page(image above). Fill the form with SMTP server details and click "Save". If you can save the settings successfully it means your server details are correct and FIrstPromoter was able to authenticate.
- You'll be redirected back to the Settings > Emails & Notifications page. Enable "Use your own SMTP settings to send emails to promoters" and set up your own "From" email address on "From Email address" field.
- Save the settings.
To test the settings we recommend to send a test email:
- Go to "Emails" section from the left-side menu
- Click on any email subject. This will open the email form.
- Click the second button from the bottom - "Save and Send test email"
- Wait a few seconds and check your inbox.
If you're having issues with this setup please contact us.